History of VDL Parree
VDL Parree was founded in Horst, in the province of Limburg, in 1948 as a manufacturer of metal buttons and emblems for army, police, fire brigade and marching band uniforms. In 1955 the company began what is now the core activity of VDL Parree: plastic injection moulding. The first plastic parts that Parree produced were promotional coins for the film Quo Vadis.
From this early beginning VDL Parree grew as a supplier in the field of technical plastic injection moulding. In order to be able to offer the customer a total package, Parree continued punching metal and established a full service assembly department.
In 1977, VDL Parree began the process of having its quality system certified. Quality assurance is an essential part of the VDL Parree approach and has been for many years. In 1993 VDL Parree joined VDL Groep as the group's 16th company. Under the VDL flag, VDL Parree has increasingly focused on markets with demanding quality requirements. These markets include the automotive industry, medical equipment, child safety products, etc.
Over the course of 70 years VDL Parree has grown to become a fully-fledged system supplier with many activities under one roof. This combination of activities along with the possibilities for co-design and production engineering makes VDL Parree a very valuable partner for outsourcing of your complete production.